Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Pictures from the Las Vegas Marathon 2008

With the "Running Elvi" at the Run through Wedding Chapel about mile 8 on the course...is it true that "What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas??" I did not marry either, but wouldn't getting married to two Elvi during a marathon be an awesome story?
At the Las Vegas Marathon sign along the course...if only this was the finishline!

Approaching the finish taking a self portrait (oddly enough even though there were 10,000+ runners I finished pretty much all alone just like I did at Death Valley with 300 runners!)
With Elvis and Showgirls right after I finished the marathon

Savoring my victory in running a "Double" in the Excalibur Whirlpool after the marathon. It was really nice and relaxing (although not as good as the Death Valley warm spring fed pool)

No comments: