Friday, January 25, 2008

My life on the run...

Today is my first time blogging so I apologize if it is a bit rustic. I used to be the first person to embrace technology, but somehow I've been left in the dust. This sort of parallels my life in running (although I never was at the front of the pack in running...I just never experienced last place until relatively recently in my running career).

But alas, I hope I can start learning about and using this technology to my best advantage. And hopefully you will find it informative, interesting and humorous!

To give a little background, I currently work as a biostatistician for the Federal Government. My husband and I are lucky enough to travel a fair amount, hike most weekends and we both run.

In the last four years I have taken up marathoning after a 10 year hiatus after being hit by a car. After several surgeries and many years of rehab, it took a while for me to be able to walk. And even longer to get back to running.

But now I am making up for lost time by running marathons, ultramarathons and even documenting my events with photo essays during my marathons in the past 3 years.

In this blog, I will talk about my running, travels and life in general. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: