Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Inspiration from the Disney Marathon

I had many friends running the Disney Marathon. I knew of some friends such as Larry, Peter, Lauri, Tony, Anton and many others. While several friends I was surprised and delighted to meet along the course.

My friend Chito from the MCM was one of the folks I was excited to meet after the finish. He is an amazing runner, an inspiration and just a really neat person. He really captured the essence of the Disney Marathon in his video montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCP1pLXAVzY


Feel free to check this out. I will give you a heads up that I am in this video towards the end...I may or may not be running:-)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jamie Donaldson said...

Looks like you had a great time at Disney! Hopefully it will be warmer for you next time!