Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A few pictures from the Death Valley Marathon 2008

Here are a few pictures from the Death Valley Marathon. I have 795 more on my camera's digital stick (although only about 200 are of good quality). To show more of my experience I will post more later, but here are a few highlights of my race.

With my friends Richard T., Lauri F., and Joe C. (from left to right) after the finish of the marathon.
With Lauri before the start of the Death Valley Marathon

With Tim E. and Lisa B. before the start of the marathon

Running along the course early in the race (in fact I am running backwards to maximize the sun exposure but minimize the glare...hence my sub-optimal performance:-)


With my new friend Larry at the finish (apparently he has read my blog...in fact several folks came up to me to get a picture with me, guess dressing in pink and carrying "Sparke-ley" makes me stand out).
Actually someone asked me about silver "Sparkely", I had to confirm silver sparkely is retired except for 50 and 100 mile races.

No comments: